1) Halloween is shite in Australia. Kids (the few who dare do it) do not even know the concept of telling a joke or giving a performance to get the treat... they just want. Most don't even dress up..... now when I was a kid (ROFL)
2) I bought a jack head back pack today. Jack is such a cool character, and having his face as a backback is just awesome...
3) Do not drink 3 litres of juice and then go on a long drive
4) Neighbours yards are not for pissing in, expecially in broad day light - silly halloween kids.
5) I have a lovely bunch of coconuts
6) I bought a tree house of horrors kit thing to make up burns in a coffins.... it comes in a little coffin box too - so double the coffins = double the fun
7) Go banana
Until next time - remember - gnoccis is potatoes not pastas.... put a sticker on it